My name is Denis Grounin, R. Ac , R.TCMP , I am a registered Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner in Ontario. I bring two decades of global acupuncture and herbal experience to Ottawa and the National Capital Region.
I have 20 years of experience in Acupuncture and Chinese medicine with eight years of training from:
- Godelman International College of Complementary Medicine (Israel)
- Reidman International College of Complimentary Medicine (Israel)
- Heilongjian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
- Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
- One year of apprenticeship in a private clinic with a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in Harbin, China.
- Complete and Advanced Courses in Master Tung’s Acupuncture ( Dr. Wei-Chieh Young, Los Angeles)
- Ongoing course in Zhu’s Scalp Acupuncture ( Pr. Ming Qing Zhu, San Jose, Ca )
In addition, before studying and working in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, I was a Registered Nurse in Israel and Canada. My international nursing experience includes: Intensive Care, Internal Medicine and Emergency Departments.
I believe in the principle of ongoing learning and, when available to do so, I volunteer my services to the community in which I live and practice.
Denis Grounin R.AC, R.TCMP
Registered Acupuncturist and TCM Practitioner
Ottawa Neuro-Acupuncture Integrative Clinic
376 Churchill Ave ,suite 204
Ottawa, ON K1Z 5C4